Thursday, November 09, 2006

looking for a dog-sitter

so we're coming up to Christmas, and realizing that while it's exciting that we get to go visit my fam in Portland, we are still in need of a dog-sitter for the two weeks we will be gone. :-(
Anyone have any ideas? We've never looked for a dog sitter before, and I hardly know where to start. I'm not super excited about kenneling him, both because of then environment and the expense...
Guess we'll add it to the prayer list.
Cool that God even cares about dog-sitting. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever you tell you about the time the street kids had me baby-sit their Golden Retriever in Mpls for the night?

We left the dog in the empty apartment to sleep for the night and by the morning he tore the whole place up! It was crazy - there wasn't a mini-blind left in the place. Serves us right I guess. He probably wanted to sleep in my bed! : )

Christina said...

Oh sad!~ I totally remember that dog... yeah, probably not so good to leave an unknown dog alone. sorry about your place though.

You ever wonder what happened to those guys?

I think about that when I go through Dinky Town sometimes... and the old days playing chess at Espresso Royale.