Monday, October 09, 2006

New pic for Kim G.

We shot some family pics for some friends of ours this past weekend. It was a lot of fun, and I think the images are going to come out great! The style (at least on this picture) is a higher contrast and more moody image.
What do you think? do you like it?



Another week of craziness before work starts to slow down and I start updating the blog more frequently. The goal is to spend some time this winter improving my photo editing, as well as learning some graphic design skills--so if that pans out, I'll be posting more work to the blog. :-)
Then heading into next year, we're looking to move more into wedding photography. I'm very excited and think it will be a great time!

To say goodbye, I''ll leave you with the latest installment of What the Duck
Have a great day!!

No comments: