Friday, October 27, 2006



Another busy week down. Today I have a dentist appointment in an hour and a half--I think I would rather be at work. Dietrich and I are going to go play frisbee, and then I'm getting together with Emily for tea.

The big news though--the exciting news, come January, Jonathan will be heading back to school to persue his MBA. We just found out that he was accepted this week, so we're very excited at this next step towards our goals and dreams.
We're very thankful that God has given us this opportunity, and want to be good stewards of it. So I am sure that this coming year will full of adjustments, changes, and much learning.

If you think about it, pray for us that God would continue to direct our steps in this. Play for flexibilty with J's work, that they would be accomidating to his part-time school schedule. And also that we would learn the right balance between work and rest.

My young, immature motto of "Sleep is over-rated" has lately been replaced with "when can we sleep?" as it seems so easy to become involved with so many wonderful things--that ultimately create busy, hectic lives. I am really trying to learn and grow in this, seeking to find the balance in work, home business, housework, church commitments and fellowship, family, and other relationships. I have been soliciting advice on this topic, so if you have any to give, send it my way. :-)

Well that's all for now, stay tuned for the next random update.
~Christina

No comments: