Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Your favorite song...

thanks for the comments on the website people :-) Looks like we've made a decision--for those who have emailed, im'd, or called me, you probably know which way we're headed... the rest of you will just have to wait and see. :-)

Now I'm wondering what your favorite songs are...? We have an UNLIMITED music gallery on the new site (yay!), and so I'm starting to put together the list of songs that I will consider for ambiance.

Some already on the possible list include
The Way You Look Tonight -- Frank Sinatra
Unforgetable -- Nat King Cole
Best Part of Me -- Dave Burkum
Instramental -- Dave Burkum
Isn't it Love -- Andrew Peterson
Somewhere Over the Rainbow -- Various artists
Love Song -- Third Day

Etc...
So what are your favorites??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since your list seems to have a definite love/wedding theme, I shall try confine my response to songs that fit in that category.

Truly Madly Deeply -- Savage Garden
Come Sail Away -- Styx
She Likes Me For Me -- Blessid Union of Souls
Somewhere Out There -- James Horner, Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil